CALL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING SOLUTION
In addition to telephone-based support, @Comm provides online access to
documentation and tools designed to provide self help resources including system
setup checklists, implementation and troubleshooting guides, integration notes, tutorials,
and more. These resources are grouped by product family for easy navigation.
Some resources require login based upon maintaining a current support agreement. Please choose between the following categories of service types and then select your area of interest.
- CommView Plus - Next Generation, Premises-based call accounting and traffic analysis intended for all verticals and for people who want affordable call productivity the highest level of reliability and ease of use.
- CommView Cloud - Cloud-based version of our next generation call accounting and traffic analysis software intended for all verticals and for people who want affordable call productivity along with the highest level of reliability and ease of use.
- CommView H - Premises-based call accounting and traffic analysis for hospitality managers who want the highest level of reliability and ease of use. Serves any size property.
- CommView Web – Cloud-based Subscription Service for businesses and institutions who want affordable call productivity and accounting analysis power.
- CommView - Call Accounting & Reporting application including Traffic Engineering for businesses and institutions who want the highest level of in-house control.
- CommView with WebReporter - As an optional overlay module for customer-hosted implementations, WebReporter extends the capabilities of your CommView application by providing user friendly, browser-based reporting accessible 24x7 by any authorized business and telecom manager.
- Prophet Call Accounting appliance designed to interface with a Property Management System.
- Summa Pro – Hardware-based Hospitality Call Accounting system designed to interface with a Property Management System or to perform guest billing directly.
"Criminals use brute-force techniques to hack private branch exchange
(PBX) systems to
These incidents, often targeting small or midsize businesses, have resulted in significant financial losses for some companies."
Cisco Security Report
This white paper provides analysis, real-world insight and offers a solution to the current telephony and technology landscape as it pertains to the end customer. Download Whitepaper.
(PDF, 1.8 MB)